Get there early and be in with the chance of being pampered like a VIP - that is the message to fans attending the all-Ireland Munster v Leinster Heineken Cup semi-final at Croke Park on Saturday.
Because Heineken Cup organisers ERC have teamed up with Ticketmaster to reward the lucky supporter who will become the 1,000,000th fan to watch Heineken Cup action live this season, the first time the seven-figure barrier has been broken.
So far the 76 matches played have been watched by 981,946 fans and lucky fan No 1,000,000 and a guest of their choice will be upgraded to full Ticketmaster hospitality in Croke Park's Suite level for a contest set to break the world record attendance of 81,600 for a club rugby match.
The pre-match build-up will start at 3.30pm when the turnstiles and bars within the stadium open and the lucky winner will be selected using Ticketmaster's scanning equipment as they pass through the turnstiles.
So the message is arrive early, be in with a chance of being that 1,000,000th fan and enjoy the build-up of the special occasion that will determine which Irish province goes through to the 14th Heineken Cup final in Edinburgh on Saturday, 23 May.
ERC and Ticketmaster would also like to make the following observations to fans coming to the game:
* Fans are advised to travel to Croke Park early as the game is set for an 82,300 capacity attendance.
* Turnstiles and bars open at 3.30pm and the pre-match build-up kicks-off.
* Supporters are advised to purchase tickets through official sources only.
* Only Official Match tickets printed on ERC Heineken Cup and Ticketmaster ticket stock will be valid.
* Any tickets printed by customers using the Print@Home (TicketFast) system will not be valid. These customers have been contacted by Ticketmaster and have been issued with official match tickets.
* Supporters will not be allowed beyond the ticketing cordon around without a valid match ticket and Croke Park operates a ticket scanning system at all turnstiles.
* Ticketmaster information offices will be open from 1.30pm - till 6.00pm. These will be located at: Gills Corner, Ballybough Road and Drumcondra Road / Clonliffe Road junction (Opposite Quinns Pub).
* There is a match special €7 all day rate on presentation of match ticket at the Parnell Street Car Park, Clerys Car Park (Marlborough Street) and Ushers Quay Car Park
*Croke Park is located in a residential area - please respect the local community and do not litter
*Please use public transport or public car parks
* ERC/IRFU Ticket Terms and Conditions state that tickets are non-transferable and that it is prohibited to sell, advertise or to offer to sell tickets to any person at a price in excess of the face value.
* ERC/IRFU and Croke Park reserve the right to cancel tickets which are in breach of these T&Cs and to refuse entry to the ticket bearer.
As part of the build-up to next month's Cardiff 2014 Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup finals weekend, ERC has joined forces with the WRU, Cardiff Blues and adidas to develop an annual grassroots community rugby programme targeting young players.
The Ulster Rugby full back, Jared Payne (No 15), has been suspended for two (2) weeks following an independent Disciplinary Hearing in Dublin arising from the Heineken Cup quarter-final match against Saracens at Ravenhill Stadium on Saturday, 5 April.