Munster and Saracens can both qualify for the knock-out stages of the Heineken Cup from this Pool, but the English side are very much in the driving seat and host Edinburgh Rugby in Watford.
The red machine know a bonus point win over the French opponents would probably be enough to make sure they qualify as one of the two best runners-up.
The former double champions failed to really impress or get a bonus point in their 26-17 victory over Edinburgh at Murrayfield and will need to improve for the visit of French rugby's big spenders.
Veteran outside half Ronan O'Gara managed to guide his side to a hard-fought victory over an Edinburgh side who did reach last season's semi-finals but hadn't won a game or scored a try before they met Munster.
However, O'Gara has been suspended for one match and will miss the final group match
Munster will know all about the threat of their opponents after they suffered a 22-17 defeat to Racing Metro when they two teams met in the opening Pool game at the Stade de France back in October, Simon Zebo a try scorer for Munster.
Racing Metro lost their chances of a Heineken Cup quarter-final when they went down 37-28 to Saracens in Nantes in the last round but they could still stop Munster from reaching the quarter-finals.
- Munster have won their Round 6 tie for the past five seasons. Their only defeat in this round since 2002 was 6-13 at home to Leicester Tigers in January 2007.
- Munster have lost just two home pool games in the history of the Heineken Cup: 32-37 to Cardiff in Cork in September 1997 and 6-13 to Leicester in Limerick on 20 January 2007.
- 20 French clubs have played on Munster soil in the Heineken Cup with no wins to show.
- Racing Metro grabbed three tries in the first 20 minutes against Saracens but failed to secure a try bonus point, only Leicester Tigers have managed this in less playing time (three tries in 18 minutes but no further scores against Wasps in December 2004).
- Alongside Montpellier, Munster have missed fewer tackles than any other club in this tournament, averaging 7.4 misses per game.