Guy Noves' French giants, widely regarded as the Real Madrid of European rugby, have only missed out on the Heineken Cup quarter-finals three times in the history of the tournament - and Noves has been there every step of the way.
Toulouse still find themselves second in Pool 2 - four points ahead of the Osprey and only one point behind Leicester Tigers - and will have one eye on the clash between their two rivals in Swansea.
The French side will be looking for a comprehensive victory over the improving Benetton Treviso to make sure they are one of the sides still in the hunt for a quarter-final place.
Treviso, who cannot qualify for the Heineken Cup knockout stages, are still looking for their first win in this Pool but would love nothing more than to add Toulouse to their list of big-name scalps.
But the Italian side, who have never reached the quarter-finals of the Heineken Cup, will be firm underdogs for their trip to France to play Toulouse at the Stade Ernest Wallon on Sunday.
- Toulouse have won both previous Heineken Cup meetings between these teams, way back in 1995 and their encounter earlier this season.
- Toulouse have averaged 21 defenders beaten per game so far this season, a competition high.
- Treviso's Kristopher Burton has a 100% success rate with the boot from 10 place kicks this season. He is the only player to do so having attempted five or more.
- Treviso have five victories against French teams in this tournament, suffering 26 losses.
- Toulouse have lost eight of 65 home matches in this tournament and boast a win rate of 85% on their own ground.