The English giants recorded a 33-25 bonus point victory over Treviso at Welford Road in the first leg of their double-header last Sunday, and need to do the same in Italy this weekend.
The Tigers are trailing an irrepressible Toulouse outfit, who are three points ahead of them in the Pool, and they need to come away with all the spoils from their trip to Italy.
Treviso, who have never reached the knockout stages of the Heineken Cup, have proved their fast improving maturity as a side in the Pro12 where they have recorded impressive wins on home soil.
The Italian outfit, who clawed themselves back into the contest during the first leg of their double-header against the Tigers, and will be looking desperate for the scalp of the former champions.
The Tigers have never lost to an Italian side and never lost in Italy in the Heineken Cup, but Treviso have beaten Bath, Biarritz, Edinburgh and the Scarlets on their home patch.
Treviso have not won a game and have yet to record their first points in this Pool, but they have certainly not been the pushovers that that record may suggest during this campaign.
• Tigers centre Manu Tuilagi is one of five top try-scorers in the Heineken Cup this season with three to his name.
• Treviso kicker Kris Burton is the only player in the Heineken Cup that has a 100% success rate with the boot having attempted five or more shots at goals.
• Treviso have conceded 49 penalties in three matches, more than any other side.
• The Italians have conceded 104 points in the Heineken Cup this season, only Zebre have conceded more.
• All five previous meetings between these sides in this tournament have gone Leicester's way.