David Wallace (Munster Rugby 2000)
2. Three nations have provided two clubs to a Heineken Cup final. Name them.
France (2003, 2005, 2010, 2013), England (2007), Ireland (2012)
3. Name the three nations represented by the two clubs and the match referee in the first Heineken Cup final in 1996.
Wales (Cardiff), France (Toulouse), Ireland (referee Dave McHugh)
4. Which nation provided the first non-French captain of a Heineken Cup final winning club?
Scotland (Andy Nicol, Bath Rugby 1998)
5. Which player has scored the most points in a Heineken Cup final? How many and in what year?
Diego Dominguez, 30 points, 2001 (Stade Francais v Leicester Tigers)
6. What is the highest number of tries scored in a Heineken Cup final by one team?
Five (5) - Leinster Rugby 2012 (v Ulster Rugby)
7. Only two clubs have successfully defended their Heineken Cup title. Who are they?
Leicester Tigers (2001 and 2002), Leinster Rugby (2011 and 2012)
8. How many all-French Heineken Cup finals have there been?
2013 ASM Clermont Auvergne v Toulon, Aviva Stadium
2010 Biarritz Olympique v Toulouse, Stade de France
2005 Stade Francais Paris v Toulouse, Murrayfield
2003 Perpignan v Toulouse, Lansdowne Road
9. Who scored the first try in a Heineken Cup final?
Thomas Castaignede (Cardiff v Toulouse 1996)
10. How many clubs have reached the Heineken Cup final?
Sixteen (16) clubs
ASM Clermont Auvergne, Bath Rugby, Biarritz Olympique, Brive, Cardiff, Colomiers, Leicester Tigers, Leinster Rugby, London Wasps , Munster Rugby, Northampton Saints, Perpignan, Stade Francais, Toulon, Toulouse, Ulster Rugby
11. Which team has had the most nationalities in its starting XV in a Heineken Cup final? How many were there?
ASM Clermont Auvergne - nine (9) in 2013: Australia (James), Canada (Cudmore), Fiji (Nalaga), France (numerous), Georgia (Zirakashvili) , New Zealand (Sivivatu), Scotland (Hines), South Africa (Vosloo), Wales (Byrne).
12. The Heineken Cup final once set a world record for the biggest attendance at a club rugby match. Who were the two clubs and where was the game played?
Leicester Tigers v London Wasps, Twickenham Stadium (Attendance 81,076)
13. The Heineken Cup final in 2014 will be played in Cardiff. But how many times before this season has the final been played in the Welsh capital?
Six (6) 1996, 1997, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2011
14. How many players have won the Heineken Cup with more than one club and can you name them?
Cedric Heymans (Brive 1997, Toulouse 2003, 2005, 2010); Philippe Carbonneau (Toulouse 1996, Brive 1997); Federico Mendez (Bath 1998, Northampton 2000); Eoin Reddan (London Wasps 2007, Leinster Rugby 2011, 2012); Frederic Michalak (Toulouse 2003, 2005, Toulon 2013)
15. Three Heineken Cup finals have been played in France. Can you name the three venues?
1998 - Stade Lescure; 2001 - Parc des Princes; 2010 - Stade de France
16. The record crowd for a Heineken Cup final is 81,774. But the record gate for the tournament is 82,208. Where was that game played and which clubs featured in the match?
Croke Park - Munster Rugby v Leinster Rugby (2009 semi-final)
17. Leicester Tigers reached the 2009 Heineken Cup final after winning their semi-final in a penalty shoot-out. Who scored the vital kick to seal their place in the final?
18. Who has won the most Heineken Cup final winner's medals and how many does he have?
Cedric Heymans, four (4) - Brive 1997 (rep), Toulouse 2003 (rep), Toulouse 2005 (rep - used), Toulouse 2010 (rep - used)
19. How many players have been sent-off in Heineken Cup finals?
20. Which player has captained three Heineken Cup-winning teams?
Leo Cullen (Leinster Rugby 2009, 2011, 2012)
Thank you to all those who entered. The winner has been contected directly.