1. Who was the first forward to score a try in a Heineken Cup final?
2. Three nations have provided two clubs to a Heineken Cup final. Name them.
3. Name the three nations represented by the two clubs and the match referee in the first Heineken Cup final in 1996.
4. Which nation provided the first non-French captain of a Heineken Cup final winning club?
5. Which player has scored the most points in a Heineken Cup final? How many and in what year?
6. What is the highest number of tries scored in a Heineken Cup final by one team?
7. Only two clubs have successfully defended their Heineken Cup title. Who are they?
8. How many all-French Heineken Cup finals have there been?
9. Who scored the first try in a Heineken Cup final?
10. How many clubs have reached the Heineken Cup final?
11. Which team has had the most nationalities in its starting XV in a Heineken Cup final? How many were there?
12. The Heineken Cup final once set a world record for the biggest attendance at a club rugby match. Who were the two clubs and where was the game played?
13. The Heineken Cup final in 2014 will be played in Cardiff. But how many times before this season has the final been played in the Welsh capital?
14. How many players have won the Heineken Cup with more than one club and can you name them?
15. Three Heineken Cup finals have been played in France. Can you name the three venues?
16. The record crowd for a Heineken Cup final is 81,774. But the record gate for the tournament is 82,208. Where was that game played and which clubs featured in the match?
17. Leicester Tigers reached the 2009 Heineken Cup final after winning their semi-final in a penalty shoot-out. Who scored the vital kick to seal their place in the final?
18. Who has won the most Heineken Cup final winner's medals and how many does he have?
19. How many players have been sent-off in Heineken Cup finals?
20. Which player has captained three Heineken Cup-winning teams?
Terms and Conditions (The competition is now closed)
• Completed entries should be submitted by email to email@example.com with the entrant's name and contact details included.
• Entries must be received in by Thursday, 20 February 2014 (17.00 GMT.)
• The prize is a pair of tickets to both the Cardiff 2014 Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup finals.
• If there is more than one entry with 20 correct answers, then a draw will be made to select the winner of the prize.
• Correct answers will be determined by ercrugby.com editor.