18 May, 15:44
It's down to the wire now for the five contenders who have been shortlisted for the ultimate individual accolade in northern hemisphere rugby, ERC European Player of the Year 2013.
And the English side will be looking for revenge after their narrow 15-9 defeat to the Munster machine in Thomond Park last Saturday, although Owen Farrell did ensure they returned home with a vital losing bonus point.
The Irish province, who lifted the Heineken Cup in 2006 and 2008, know they need to do the double over the Londoners to really stand the chance of making it to the knock-out stages yet again.
The sides are all-square on 10 points in Pool 1 but have French side Racing Metro 92 breathing down their necks only two points behind them in what is very much a three-horse race for the last eight.
• Fly-half Charlie Hodgson has produced the most try assists so far this season (3).
• Munster have missed only 14 tackles in 240 minutes of Heineken Cup rugby so far this season, fewer than any other team.
• Saracens are the only side in the Heineken Cup that average fewer than 10 points conceded per game so far.
• Munster's opponents have averaged 196 metres gained so far this season, the Irish outfit are the only side to limit their opponents to under 200 metres per game.
• Saracens have lost all four of their previous clashes with Munster in this tournament. However, these games have been settled by margins of one point (twice), two points and six points.
|16/12/12||Saracens||19 - 13||Munster Rugby||15,288|
|8/12/12||Munster Rugby||15 - 9||Saracens||25,600|
|27/4/08||Saracens||16 - 18||Munster Rugby||30,325|