7 Jun, 15:39
ERC can confirm that the Federation Française de Rugby (FFR) has withdrawn its application to host the 2014 Heineken Cup and Amlin Challenge Cup finals, due to the ongoing uncertainty regarding the availability of the Stade de France.
KEY MATCH DAY INFORMATION
• Do allow additional time for your journey as there will be 82,000 people trying to get to the stadium at the same time as you.
• Do enter the stadium via the gate letter shown on your ticket. Please note that the configuration of the gates has now changed from previous matches.
• Do please arrive at the stadium at least 45 minutes before kick off.
• Do plan to stay in the stadium bars after the game as there will be some congestion during the initial departure.
• Do be patient. Every effort has been made to ensure the smooth operation of this event. We do, however, need your co-operation and understanding. Please follow the direction of the stewards at all times.
• Do drink responsibly.
• Do enjoy the London 07 Heineken Cup final!
• Don't park your car on any roads within one mile of the stadium as a residents' only controlled parking zone is enforced (including Sunday). Fines and towing strictly apply to these areas.
• For security reasons, don't bring bags or containers. There are no left luggage facilities.
• Don't smoke within the stadium's seating bowl.
• Don't bring any alcohol into the stadium.
• Don't bring any umbrellas these are prohibited.
• Don't forget to log onto ercrugby.com for highlights of the Heineken Cup final.